Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Sister

7-30-11

Yesterday was my sister's birthday!  I wasn't able to be in San Diego to celebrate yesterday so we all met in Newport Beach to celebrate.  We had lunch and walked around Balboa Island and then finished the day with dessert with Sprinkle's Cupcakes!  Yum!  It was a beautiful day celebrating a beautiful woman!  I love my sister so much and am proud of the woman she has become.  Being the older sister I have watched her grow and mature physically as well as spiritually.  She has a huge heart for the poor in the world and does what she can to help them.  She lives simply so that she can so just that!  She also gives me great advice.  We always have a good time together and I am thankful for such a wonderful sister!  Happy Birthday Sis!  I love you!

I couldn't let the day go by without posting a few of the oldies... ;)


I think this might have been Easter right after we moved to California...Guess we hadn't picked up on the SoCal styles yet...


Yep...those are some stylin' glasses I'm wearing!  They flipped up and "transitioned" from sunglasses to "real" glasses (even thought I have never had a prescription for glasses).  Haha!  Isn't Elise cute, though!

1 comment:

  1. Little Elise was definitely adorable.
    And is that first picture in front of those Windsong apartments?! Totally remember those.

    ReplyDelete