Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cosmos and Beef

7-11-11

Today we all headed out to an interesting place called "The Cosmos."  The houses are basically an optical illusion.  They are built on a hill and they are built crooked so you feel like your body is getting pulled at an angle.  Walking through this particular cabin was like hiking up a very steep incline with someone pulling you backward.  We all felt a little motion sick but we had a good time laughing and experimenting with gravity!


After being at The Cosmos we did a little sight seeing and driving around in the rain.  We made it home and all met for dinner at the Bum Steer.  I have heard that South Dakota has the best beef in the nation so I was excited to try it out.  I will say the steak I had was super delicious!  Great food and good company!  This picture doesn't show it, but all of my mom's side of the family came for a visit.  We were only missing one cousin!  It was so great to see them all and spend time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment