7-12-11
Today we went for a beautiful hike with a couple of my cousins. It was through the Black Hills. Our destination was the "devil's bathtub" which is a series of waterfalls and pools of water. We took our time as we crossed the creek many times, hoping to not get wet. We made it to the first set of pools and stopped for a rest. My cousin and I decided to stay while the other 3 wanted to climb a little further to see if they could find the big waterfall and take some pictures. My other cousin is quite the photographer!
It was a beautiful day for a hike and we all really enjoyed ourselves! I am inspired to hike some more when I get back to LA! I am incredibly thankful I was able to experience God's beautiful creation and spend some quality time with cousins I don't get to see very often!
No comments:
Post a Comment