3-25-11
Monday was my mom's birthday so I made a trip down to San Diego for the weekend to celebrate with my family! I hadn't been home in a little while and was ready to escape the big city and spend some time with my family. Mercy is one of my parent's cats. She was rescued from my neighbor's house (in LA). All of her brothers and sisters were killed which is how she got her name. She was pretty sick and mean when we got her so she spent about a week in the bathroom while we tried to figure out what to do with her. After about 24 hours she was purring in my lap! I couldn't stand to see her go to a shelter (where she would be euthanized because she was sick) so my parents ended up with her. She is such a sweet kitty and I always look forward to seeing her! I am thankful I love close enough to my family to be able to go home to celebrate birthdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment