3-9-11
In my class this week we have been learning long division...whoa... I first introduced it on Friday and my kids freaked out because they had no idea what I was doing! So, we have spent every day walking through each step of the process. Today, we had a little breakthrough. About a third of the class finally got it and was able to do it on their own! A few of them were even able to walk around and help others who were struggling. One Wednesdays, Hallee also comes in to play math games with the kids and today she stuck around to help with the book work. It was so great to have her there! She was so willing to jump in and help the kids. I only have 13 kids, which isn't a lot, but when they all need help and there is only one teacher it is a little difficult! I am incredibly thankful for Halle's faithfulness to my students and for her love for math!
No comments:
Post a Comment