3-14-11
Throughout the school year we have scheduled days off to do ministry. Today was one of those days. I scheduled something with the moms in my class on Saturday, so I took today to relax and hang with my BFF! Mer and I did some running around to some of her favorite places that I have heard about for a while and wanted to try! We started at a great cafe called Bricks and Scones. We enjoyed blueberry scones and got a little work done, too! We then headed to Buffalo Exchange to do a little shopping. Look for Mer's new pink Adidas in the near future! Next we ended up at Fred Segal to check out Mike's clothing line! Super exciting! We ended our day with a sandwich at the Larchmont Village sandwich shop. It was a great day with a great friend! I'm so thankful for days like this to enjoy our lovely city and to enjoy my lovely friend!
I LOVE this picture and I LOVED our amazing day. Seriously....amazingness!! I want to wrap our whole day in a box and carry it with me forever! Thanks for sharing in such a special and memorable day! Love you lots!!!
ReplyDelete