Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Backyard Driving Range

3-1-11

After school today I decided I wanted to release some stress by hitting golf balls.  By no means am I any sort of "golfer!"  In the past I have gone to the driving range a few times with my dad and I have a set of clubs that collect dust but I have never actually played a round of golf.  A couple of years ago I took my clubs out to the backyard to hit some balls.  The only balls I had to hit were actual golf balls.  I took one swing and sent a golf ball soaring over the backyard fence and almost onto the freeway!  I decided I shouldn't hit any more until I got some whiffel balls.  I pulled out the clubs again today and swung away!  It took a little while to find the swing, but I eventually did.  And, I only lost one whiffel ball in our tall grass!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you should come with Kasey and I to the "real" driving range in K-town. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I would love that! Can we go to one of those multi-level places?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete