Monday, March 7, 2011

Team Building

3-7-11

Today my kids and I took a field trip to the Oaks.  The Oaks is a World Impact camp in the mountains near Magic Mountain.  Many of the kids had been there before either for church events or for summer camp, so they were pretty excited to be going there for the day!  My class has always had some trouble with getting along and being loving and encouraging to one another, so I was excited to take them for a day to work on team building.  The kids were given the chance to do the zipline at the end of the day.  Almost all of them did it and had such a fun time!  I am thankful for the opportunity we had to go today and I hope and pray the students will remember the things they learned and that they will be encouraging to one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment