5-28-11
After last night's concert, Mary drove up to LA and spent the day with me. I always love having her here! Today we had an LA day. We started off with going to our favorite kitchen store, Surfase where she got some great kitchen stuff for her new house and I got a disher. Then we headed to Buffalo exchange and I got a couple of new tank tops, just in time for summer. Then we met up with Elise and her community group who had taken a road trip to LA for the day. We met them at the La Brea Tar Pits and then headed to Larchmont Village for an early dinner. It was great to see Elise and her fun group of friends. We had tasty sandwiches and I had a delicious orange creme soda. We finished up our meal with Crumbs cupcakes. To finish the day we saw Jane Eyre with my roommate and other friends. It was a great day with great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment