Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rock Climbing

4-23-11

Next week is Spring Break!  A group of us are going camping at Zion in Utah.  I am really looking forward to the trip!  Last year for Spring Break we went to Joshua Tree and did a lot of rock climbing, which I loved!  I am hoping we are going to do some rock climbing this year as well.  We have a family friend who is a major rock climber and when he heard I was interested in making climbing a hobby he was kind enough to give me some gear, including these shoes.  This is an huge blessing and I am incredibly thankful for his generosity!  I can't wait to get out on the rock next week and try them out!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So exciting that you got some shoes!!! I always think of you when I see purple shoes...even if they aren't rock climbing ones...cause I know you've been wanting some!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get two pairs of shoes?!?! Ahahahaha! Just kidding!! Have fun this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete