Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Fair

4-1-11

Every year our school has a book fair.  It is quite a big deal and quite the production.  I think this year was the best one yet!  It was a carnival theme.  There was carnival food, carnival games, and tons of books.  We have been preparing for the book fair for a few months so it was fun to see it all come together and to see the kids and their families having so much fun.  Everywhere you looked you saw kids (and parents) eating cotton candy and holding goldfish they had won.  I love books and reading so I appreciate that our school values reading as well.  Each of the kids were given a gift card from supporters so the kids didn't have to pay for many of their books.  I also appreciate the generosity and thoughtfulness of WI supporters!  As the night came to an end we all jumped on the "Read-A-Coaster" and went for a ride through literature! (cheesy...I know... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment