Monday, April 11, 2011

The Matchmaker

4-9-11

Tonight my mom and I went and saw my best friend's Mary's drama students performance of their spring play, The Matchmaker.  It was cheesy and funny and we had a good time.  I love going to Mary's shows because it is fun to see her in action.  She is such a blessing to each of her students and they absolutely adore her!  She teaches at a big public high school (our alma matter, actually... ;) and can't really talk to the kids about God.  She is for sure being Jesus to these students and they love and trust her.  She is making such a difference in the lives of these students and I am grateful I got to see it tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I just teared up a bit! Thank you sooo much for coming!! It means so much to have you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great picture! You two look so cute! Congrats Mary!

    ReplyDelete