Monday, November 28, 2011

Potato Sack/Christmas Decorations

 11-28-11

Tonight I tried a new kitchen gadget that my mom bought for me.  It is a cotton sack used to make baked potatoes in the microwave.  It was amazing!  I just washed the potato, wrapped it in a paper towel, put it in the bag and let is cook in the microwave.  It turned out delicious!  I also had some left over ham my mom sent home with me so it turned out to be a pretty great dinner (considering I really need to go to the grocery store!)


After dinner I headed upstairs to do some decorating in my bedroom.  We don't usually buy a tree at my house here in LA so I don't have any way to display my ornaments.  I bought some garland and a string of beads last year after Christmas for super cheap.  I hung them up and now have a place to hang my ornaments!  I discovered I have just about enough Superman ornaments to decorate a whole tree...thanks Auntie Mel! ;)  I didn't hang all my ornaments but it's enough to make it feel a little bit more like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment