Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Burgers...Not Peppers

 11-22-11

Today was day 2 of our ACSI conference.  Today I chose great seminars and really learned a lot!  I took lots of notes and am excited to get back to the classroom to try some of the things I learned.  I struggle with teaching my kids writing.  One of the seminars I went to was done my Bill Meyers (author of Adventures in Odyssey and McGee and Me).  He is a very creative writer and he got me excited about teaching my kids to write!


Then we went for more burgers for dinner!  As you know I love burgers and this one was delicious!  The ridiculously spicy pepper I ate as an appetizer was NOT delicious.  I don't do well with spicy things so I admit I have a low tolerance for it but this pepper was not like anything else I have ever tasted...it burned my entire throat and tongue...I had teary eyes and drank 2 whole glasses of water to help control the burn.  I won't be eating those again!  The burger, on the other hand, I will eat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment