Thursday, November 17, 2011

Phase 2

 11-17-11

Today I finished the double carmel-pecan cheesecake bars and we ate them at family group!  We are our own worst critics, right, so I find more than one things wrong with them but everyone else loved them.  So, I guess we can say they were a success!  Next time I won't overcook the crust...


I haven't been the best blogger in the world and I have skipped a few days here and there so I decided to make some new rules (I can do that...it's my blog... ;)  One of the rules is that I can post more than one picture a day to catch up for some of the skipped days, which could be problematic.  If I had a hard time remembering to take 1 picture a day am I going to remember to take 2?!  Haha!  I'll give it a try!  Today's second picture is of a stack of cards I wrote and will  be sending out!  I like to send thank you cards to my supporters.  With Susanne here to teach in my class I have a little extra time to get some things done.  So, this week I wrote Thanksgiving cards!  Writing, "decorating" (putting stickers on the envelope...), addressing, and stamping each one is quite a task!  But, I got it all done and they will be sent tomorrow.  Yay!

1 comment: