Friday, January 28, 2011

Chapel

1-28-11

Every Friday we have chapel.  Today was my day to be in charge of leading chapel.  Our theme for the day was, "I have the power to witness" and was based on Acts 1:8.  The kids did a little skit and we talked about how to share the gospel with others.  This first picture is of my kids doing their verse.


This picture is of them "leading" a song, called "The Happy Song," which involved a lot of "dancing" (jumping around).  I love that they are all blurry because they were all jumping.  My favorite is the boy in the back right.  He really got some air!

I am so thankful that I teach at a school that values the importance of scripture memorization and worship.  My class this year is a little bit of a challenge.  It is full of strong-willed children who are teaching me a lot about how to be a better teacher.  They have matured so much through this year and they did a great job during chapel.  They made me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment