Sunday, January 2, 2011
1-1-11
Happy New Year! As I drove back home to Los Angeles after spending time with family and friends in San Diego for the holidays I thought about the beginning of a new year, 2011. New Year's resolutions are an interesting thing. I find that I make a resolution and am very good at following through with it until about early February. Every year I try to think of something that will last the whole year. I'm still working on that... This year a good friend of mine gave me the idea to take a picture each day and post it. Initially I figured I would use Facebook as my avenue, but then I thought about doing a blog. Why a blog? Why not?! I think it is important to be appreciative and I am hoping that throughout this year as I upload a picture each day I will do so with thankfulness. There will difficult pictures, too, but I know that through each of those God is teaching me something. I look forward to this year and can't wait to see all the things God will have done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited about this blog. :)
ReplyDelete