Sunday, January 30, 2011

Burgers again...

1-30-11

Tonight I ate another delicious burger!  We ended up at a place called 8oz and I built a delicious burger and had some amazing fries!  We went to have the amazing Comme Ca restaurant burger, which is world famous.  But when the waitress came to our table she told us there were a few things they had run out of for the day...one of them being the hamburger.  What?!?!  How do you run out of your famous hamburger?!  When she said that we all just stared at her in amazement.  None of us knew what to say.  We had gone to that restaurant specifically for that burger and now we didn't know what to do.  So we politely told the waitress we would not be staying and we went down the street to 8oz.  The burger was very good, but I am really looking forward to the day when I can have the Comme Ca burger... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Okay Burger Expert - have you heard of and/or tried some place called Smashburger? What is your expert opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of it! I think I need to try it, though!

    ReplyDelete