12-20-11
This morning we had a delightful Christmas brunch at the Griddle. It is an amazing little cafe that has ridiculous pancakes! They come in all flavors and they are literally bigger than your face! We got the red velvet, a raspberry/lemon one, and a chocolate chip espresso one. Not only was it good food but it was great company! I am so thankful for these girls!
Tonight Mer and I headed to the Pantages Theater to enter the Wicked lottery to hopefully win seats for tonight's show. We didn't win...which is sad...but we did have a good time hanging out together and that makes it all worth it! I finally got to taste the famous Winter Dream tea latte at Coffee Bean and I found the remote control light plug thing that my mom has been searching for. She was excited about that! No matter what we are doing, Mer and I always have a great time! She is a wonderful friend and I am so thankful she is in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment