Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mom

10-11-11

So, today I am cheating and not putting a picture that I actually took today but it is something/someone I am very thankful for...my mom!!!  We had a great chat last night, after not talking for about a week, and she helped me work through and process some things I am thinking about.  I was reminded of how thankful I am for her!  My mom and I have a very close relationship and we talk to each other often.  I love her advice and her wisdom.  She is always in a good mood and always ready and willing to help those in need.  She has been an amazing example of what it means to be a woman, mother, and wife who follows after God.  She has been a rock in our family and I hope that one day I can be half the woman she is!  Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment