Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Babysitting


1-29-11

Today I got to babysit the kids who are a part of my Family Group.  We wanted to give the parents a chance to get out and have a date or run errands or do whatever they wanted, kid-free!  Anyone who knows me will know that I am not really someone who is drawn to babies.  For some reason Jonas decided to cling to me...  We had a good time and he was an easy kids to have stuck to my hip.  I may have a soft spot in my heart growing for babies

I love the next picture!  Look in the background.  This is how Judson kept the kids entertained... throwing a dishrag for them to catch as they jumped off the table.  Haha!  Everyone was safe and had a great time!  PS, Jonas is actually clinging to my leg!

1 comment:

  1. That's really funny! (Judson's entertainment and Jonas clinging to your leg!) :) I think Jonas was spoiled with all the holding he got with you here. ;) Thanks again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete