Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tracy

9-8-11

Every day Tracy comes into my classroom to help with our math lessons.  Usually she helps the students as they work but today she helped me.  It has been very hot in LA and very hot in our upstairs classroom.  Our A/C is broken and today was day 4 of struggling through the heat.  I started the lesson and was not really making any sense.  Tracy noticed I wasn't looking so good and offered to teach the lesson so I could take a little break and rest for a minute.  It was such an incredible blessing!!!  Just to be able to sit down for a minute, catch up on emails, and clear some of the piles on my desk was amazing.  Tracy hadn't expected to come up to my room and teach a lesson yet she did an amazing job and I learned so much from her 40 minute lesson.  I'm thankful she was able to help me in this way! (I think the kids learned it better than if I had taught it too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment