Friday, August 5, 2011

So Many Thanks

 8-4-11

Today I'm posting about many things that I am thankful for.  If we think about it there should be many things each day we can be thankful for.  Today, it was too hard to choose just one thing... ;)

The first thing is a snorkeling trip with my mom!  We took a fun underwater camera to take all kinds of cool pictures but when we tried to take a picture the battery died... :(  So, I took a picture when I got home.  I love my mom, the beach, and snorkeling!  So, the day started off well!


When my dad got home from work we went for a ride on his "new" bike.  I hadn't gotten to ride on it yet and he was excited to take me.  My dad loves God, family, and his bike...I'm glad I rank before the bike! ;)  It was a beautiful day and a great ride.  I'm thankful my dad and I were able to do this together!


The day ended with a performance of Les Miserables by the all stars of the Sweetwater Union High School District.  My best friend Mary co-directed the play so we all saw it together tonight for opening night.  We were all blown away by the level of talent from the students and directors.  If you live in San Diego, go see this play!  You will be thoroughly impressed just like we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment