Friday, August 19, 2011

Janice

8-19-11

So, today's picture is a cheater picture.  I didn't actually take it today (I'm having a hard time remembering to actually take pictures each day!) but I'm the author and creator of this blog so I make the rules and I say it's ok to use this picture. ;)  Today I spent a little time with Janice and Judson.  Janice used to live with me but got married a little over a year ago and moved out.  I would see her often at school as she was still teaching there and I always valued that time.  We both went on camping trips recently and I hadn't had a chance to hear about hers so I went over to their house and we hung out for a bit.  It was a great time to catch up!  I cherish Janice as a friend and love the time we spend together.  We have many similarities in our lives and she is always an encouragement to me.  I am blessed by her friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment