Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Roommate Treats

6-1-11

One of the joys and benefits of living with roommates is that sometimes they back.  And, in our house usually they share!  Tonight Steph made these delicious French cinnamon and sugar roll things (I think they have an official name but I don't remember it).  They are from her new Pioneer Woman cookbook and they were amazing!  Thanks, Steph for sharing!

Bonus:
This is the front door to the school I teach at.  This picture was taking before school started so the security gate is still closed.  If you look on the ground to the left of the gate you will see a pigeon.  Yesterday this pigeon made his way into our school where we were having a staff meeting and this morning he was waiting at the front door for someone to let him in.  I'm pretty sure he/she is hurt because he/she doesn't fly away when approached.  He also made his way into the hallway later on in the day.  I am an animal lover and I especially enjoy birds so it makes me sad to see this one not doing well.  We'll see what tomorrow holds for our feathered friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment